Presented by Professor Catherine Bennett, Deakin’s Chair of Epidemiology and Holman Webb Workplace Relations Partner Alicia Mataere and Associate Lee Pike on Thursday 26 August, this webinar examined a range of issues including the impact of the COVID-19 Delta strain on Australian workplaces, and what obligations employers have with respect to employee safety.
This webinar examined:
- How has Delta changed the game?
- How can businesses manage the risk of Delta in the workplace?
- Can you ask employees to declare their vaccination status?
- What are the potential consequences of a Delta outbreak in your workplace?
- What will the workplace look like following COVID-19 and Delta?
Please CLICK HERE to download the accompanying webinar slides.
This is not intended to be legal advice and should only be used for information purposes only. Please seek legal advice from Holman Webb Lawyers before taking any action based on material published and discussed.
If you have a query relating to any of the information in this webinar, or you would like to speak with somebody in Holman Webb's Workplace Relations Group - please don't hesitate to get in touch today.