The introduction of the Delta variant of COVID-19 into Australia has caused significant disruption in the workplace, and to businesses generally.
With the Government’s agreed Four-Stage Plan out of the Pandemic and the Doherty Institute’s Modelling Report which takes into account the Delta and Alpha variants, all of which is based upon adequately vaccinating the population; what can and should businesses do to get “back to normal”.
Join Professor Catherine Bennett, Deakin’s Chair of Epidemiology and Holman Webb Workplace Relations Partner Alicia Mataere and Associate Lee Pike on Thursday 26 August as they discuss:
- How has Delta changed the game?
- How can businesses manage the risk of Delta in the workplace?
- Can you ask employees to declare their vaccination status?
- What are the potential consequences of a Delta outbreak in your workplace?
- What will the workplace look like following COVID-19 and Delta?
Date: Thursday 26 August 2021
Time: 12:30pm - 1:30pm AEDT
CPD Accreditation: Attendees will be eligible to receive 1 CPD point