Click through to watch Holman Webb's first Insurance webinar of the year: 2020 - A Year in Review.
Presented by national insurance group leader John Van de Poll, this 50 minute webinar discussed a wide range of interesting and important insurance matters from 2020.
Discussion topics include:
- Business Interruption Insurance in a Pandemic
HDI Global Specialty SE v Wonkana No. 3 Pty Ltd  NSWCA 296
- Do security guards voluntarily assume the risk of an axe wielding intruder?
Capar v SPG Investments Pty Ltd t/as Lidcombe Power Centre  NSWCA 354
- Obvious Risk and Horse Riding
Tapp v Australian Bushmen's Campdraft & Rodeo Association Ltd  NSWCA 263
- Nature and Conditions claims and Labour Hire
Bauer Media Pty Ltd v Khedrlarian  NSWCA 288
- Credit Hire - Need and Reasonableness considered
Lee v Strelnicks; Souaid v Nahas; Cassim v Nguyen; Rixon v Arsalan  NSWCA 115
- Disappointing Holidays
Moore v Scenic Tours Pty Ltd  HCA 17