Holman Webb is pleased to announce that eleven lawyers have been included in the 2024 Edition of The Best Lawyers in Australia, and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Australia. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Holman Webb would like to congratulate the following lawyers named in The Best Lawyers in Australia 2023 and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Australia:
- John Wakefield - Alternative Dispute Resolution (since 2018)
- Zara Officer - Health and Aged Care Law & Medical Negligence (since 2020)
- John Van de Poll - Insurance Law (since 2017)
- Alicia Mataere - Labour and Employment Law (since 2024)
- Robyn Chamberlain - Real Property Law (since 2024)
- Caroline Knight - Occupational Health and Safety Law & Personal Injury Litigation (since 2017)
- John Chouris - Insurance Law & Occupational Health and Safety Law (since 2018)
- Brooke Jacobs - Insurance Law (since 2019)
- Matthew Baker - Personal Injury Litigation (since 2024)
- Mark Victorsen - Personal Injury Litigation (since 2023)
- AFR - Best Lawyers 2023: List fuelled by pandemic business challenges (20 April 2023)
- AFR - Best Lawyers: Women dominate ‘ones to watch’ list (20 April 2023)
Best Lawyers has published their list for four decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
"Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide", says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in Australia list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.