Holman Webb is pleased to announce that eight lawyers have been included in the 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in Australia, and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Australia. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Holman Webb would like to congratulate the following lawyers named in The Best Lawyers in Australia 2023 and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Australia:
- John Wakefield - Alternative Dispute Resolution
- John Van de Poll - Insurance Law
- Zara Officer - Health and Aged Care Law and Medical Negligence
- Caroline Knight - Occupational Health and Safety Law and Personal Injury Litigation
- Mark Victorsen - Personal Injury Litigation
- John Chouris - Insurance Law and Occupational Health and Safety Law
- Brooke Jacobs – Insurance Law
- Stephanie Carter – Insurance Law (Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Australia)
Best Lawyers has published their list for four decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
"Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide", says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in Australia list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.