Presented by General Insurance Partner Peter Bennett and Associate Linda Huynh on Tuesday 6 July 2021, this webinar examines a range of significant cases relating to apportionment and contribution in insurance.
Please CLICK HERE to download the accompanying PDF handout.
Discussion topics include:
- Contributory negligence.
- Failing to keep a proper lookout.
- Contributory negligence can defeat a claim by being determined at 100%.
- Contributory negligence in contract.
- Joint tortfeasor, where judgment entered for a defendant.
- Proportionate liability.
- Where the plaintiff is unable to recover from the concurrent wrongdoer.
- Liability of an employer for a hire worker.
This is not intended to be legal advice and should only be used for information purposes only. Please seek legal advice from Holman Webb Lawyers before taking any action based on material published and discussed.
If you have a query relating to any of the information in this webinar, or you would like to speak with somebody in Holman Webb's Insurance Group - please don't hesitate to get in touch today.