Attendees will hear from Peter and Linda as they examine a range of topics centred on Apportionment and Contribution.
Discussion topics will include:
- Contributory negligence;
- Failing to keep a proper lookout;
- Contributory negligence can defeat a claim by being determined at 100%;
- Contributory negligence in contract;
- Joint tortfeasor;
- Proportionate liability;
- Where the plaintiff is unable to recover from the concurrent wrongdoer; and
- Liability of an employer for a hire worker.
This seminar will be highly-relevant to claims staff and managers, regulatory/compliance and risk teams, in addition to internal counsel.
Date: Tuesday 6 July 2021
Time: 11:30am - 12:15pm AEDT
ANZIIF Accreditation: Attendees will be eligible to receive 1 CIP point