We are pleased to invite you to join Holman Webb's Commercial Recovery and Insolvency Group for our upcoming webinar: 'Tips to improve commercial recoveries and increase cashflow', taking place from 11:30am (AEST) on Thursday 4 August.
Presented by Holman Webb Commercial Recovery and Insolvency Partner Christopher Hadley, and Collections Software Specialist Griffin Swanson, this interactive seminar will cover best practices for collections leaders.
Topics covered will include:
- What are the impacts of the risk you take on?
- What’s the worst that can happen?
- Why does this matter?
- Could increased ATO activity bring about more insolvency?
- Why does this impact on trade creditors?
- What are we expecting to see in the coming year?
- What can you do now, to mitigate this risk?
- What is the simplest, and most effective way to protect your credit risk?
- Important terms and conditions
This seminar will be highly relevant for CEOs, CFOs, Credit Managers and Collections Specialists.