This Health Law Alert discusses issues such as:
- Mandatory Data Breach Notification has commenced! Do you have a Data Breach Response Plan?
- Corporate Governance Update for Not-for-profit Health and Aged Care providers
- Voluntary Assisted Dying Laws Passed in Victoria
- Private Health Insurance Reform – how will it affect you?
- What Approved Providers can and cannot charge under the Aged Care Act - Regis Aged Care Pty Limited v Secretary, Department of Health  FCA 177; Regis Aged Care Pty Limited v Secretary, Department of Health (No 2)  FCA 454
- Unfair Dismissal Update – casual and labour hire employees
Please click here to read the April 2018 edition.
We trust that this edition of the Health Law Alert brings to you articles of relevance to the sector.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or any member of our legal team should you have any questions about the Health Law Alert content and articles or if one of your colleagues would like to be added to our distribution list.