We are delighted to announce that the Holman Webb Health Law Bulletin May 2017 edition has been published.
“The only thing that is constant is change ” – Heraclitus
This Health Law Bulletin discusses issues such as:
- legal issues for the next generation of healthcare, including e-health, cybersecurity, privacy, duty of care;
- recent cases such as AIN v Medical Council of New South Wales  NSWCATAP 23 and Mace v Justice and Forensic Health Network; The Geo Group Australia Pty Limited v AAI Limited trading as Vero Insurance  NSW SC 803;
- what are the rules in advertising health services and therapeutic goods?
- law reform in relation to elder abuse, guardianship, privacy and strata title; and
- other recent legal developments of relevance to the industry.
Please click here to read the May 2017 edition.
We trust that this edition of the Health Law Bulletin brings to you articles of relevance to the sector.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or any member of our legal team should you have any questions about the Health Law Bulletin content and articles or if one of your colleagues would like to be added to our distribution list.