We are delighted to announce that 7 of our firm’s senior team members have been selected in the Tenth edition of Best Lawyers - Australia.
Congratulations to the following lawyers on their selection (by their peers) to be included in the 2018 list, announced by Best Lawyers International and published in the Australian Financial Review on Friday 7 April 2017.
- John Chouris (Insurance Law)
- Alison Choy Flannigan (Health & Aged Care Law)
- Caroline Knight (Occupational Health & Safety)
- Mark Sheller (Insurance Law)
- Dr Timothy Smyth (Health & Aged Care Law)
- John Van de Poll (Insurance Law)
- John Wakefield (Alternative Dispute Resolution)
Best Lawyers brings together the country’s top names in a range of specialist practice areas within the legal profession with each nomination being reviewed by thousands of leading lawyers. Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades and is the oldest and most respected guide to the legal profession. Best Lawyers is regarded as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.