Partner | Sydney Office
+61 2 9390 8303
I am a Partner in the Sydney office of Holman Webb and have been practicing for almost ten years.
I have extensive experience in litigation and dispute resolution. My practice has a primarily focus on commercial recoveries/ security enforcement, property cases, breach of contract actions, insolvency/ bankruptcy, and corporations law disputes.
I act for financial institutions, commercial property owners/ developers, building and construction suppliers and insolvency practitioners and regularly appear in all New South Wales and Federal courts.
I also help clients achieve favourable resolutions without trial and regularly utilise mediation and alternate dispute resolution to achieve this end.
With over 9 years of experience, I have successfully acted for clients in a variety of disputes involving:
- Trade credit, finance and mortgages recoveries;
- Bankruptcy, liquidation and insolvency related matters (including preference claims and director examinations);
- Trade Practices/ Competition and Consumer Act claims;
- Contract and building/lease disputes; and
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws
- Advanced Certificate in Insolvency