Partner | Sydney Office
+61 2 9390 8303
Chris is a partner in the Sydney office of Holman Webb and practices in all areas of civil litigation.
Chris provides legal advice to business and individuals across a wide range of industries, including trade credit, real estate, securities, banking/finance and media.
Chris draws on experience gained across a range of industries and his clients include real estate investors and developers, financiers, individual investors, building supply companies and insolvency practitioners.
Acting for both plaintiffs and defendants, Chris has successfully represented a variety of clients to recover millions in judgments and settlements, defended claims (particularly with respect to Part 5.7B of the Corporations Act) and achieved favourable resolutions without trial by using mediation and alternative dispute resolution.
With over 9 years of experience, I have successfully acted for clients in a variety of disputes involving:
- Trade credit, finance and mortgages recoveries;
- Bankruptcy, liquidation and insolvency related matters (including preference claims and director examinations);
- Trade Practices/ Competition and Consumer Act claims;
- Contract and building/lease disputes; and
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws
- Advanced Certificate in Insolvency